Tracewell Systems offers the ideal test and development platform for industrial, military, data and telecommunication real-time VME applications. T-Frame for VME64x is compatible with any VME board generation, VME32, 64, and 64-bit extension all in one chassis making it the perfect tool whether the requirement is a new VME64x development or an upgrade.
- Compact 8U overall height
- 8-slot VME64x includes P0
- Front plugging power
- System monitor verifies output voltages and fan speed
The Tracewell S33-1U is the industry’s highest performance 2-slot 1U CPCI/VME64x chassis. Featuring increased power and cooling, system monitoring, and a rugged machined design, S33-1U is ideal for the latest generation of high-performance processors used in government/military and data/telecom applications.
- 6U and 4U low-profile heights, horizontal card cage
- VME64x versions in 5-12 slots
- High-capacity cooling, front-swap fan module
- Low-profile 9U height
- VME64x versions in 12- and 16-slots
- Reliable power from 420 - 700W, N+1 and HS capable
- High-capacity cooling (3) individual hot-swap fan modules
Tracewell Systems, a leader in advanced rugged mobile systems, offers the highly adaptable S36 for air-, sea- and ground-based applications. The MIL-STD-461 design uses a unique shielding method to support up to 21, 6U boards. Power options include DC or AC input with added capability for MIL-STD-704 compliance. Cooling for up to 100 Watts per slot makes the S36 ideal for next generation processors.
The Tracewell S42 is an ultra-performance computing platform for rugged applications requiring small size and extreme low weight. Using advanced laser manufacturing, high-density power, and differential backplane technology, the S42 is able to deliver unparalleled performance for air or ground-mobile applications.